Talent Acquisition - Recruiter
30 Enterprise Suite 400 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Looking for a dynamic Corporate Recruiter to work out of our Orange County, CA corporate office supporting the corporate and clinical team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in filling corporate roles within a fast-paced pharmaceutical corporate environment. The successful candidate will be a proactive, driven, high-performer who is exceptionally well-organized, has strong written and verbal communication skills, and is able to effectively multi-task and manage constantly shifting priorities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers to ensure the right talent is being identified and hired.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify staffing needs and requirements, conducting intake/scoping calls and providing process overviews and realistic expectations to hiring managers.
- Manages the necessary sourcing and advertising of openings
- Conducts electronic screening and phone screening of candidates, updating status in our applicant tracking system.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research as well as managing the Evergreen requisition process
- Maintains constant communication with hiring managers on active candidates, regularly discusses future hiring needs and backup candidates.
- Coordinates background checks on applicants, and reference checks where appropriate
- Coaches hiring managers with effective recruiting practices to ensure polices and legal requirements are in compliance.
- Possess and maintains on-going knowledge of the latest sales recruiting strategies utilizing a high level of creativity and latitude
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws, and regulations including EEO and ADA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- High degree of grit
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Identify and build relationships with local career centers
- Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
- Excellent negotiating skills coupled with strong ability to handle objections effectively.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Workday preferred
- Experience with Talent Wise/Sterling background check system preferred