Technical Transfer PM Specialist
Skillman, NJ US
The Technical Transfer PM Specialist is responsible for technical support for New Products, Tech Transfer products, and marketed products in the Consumer Products portfolio.
The candidate in this role will be responsible for qualifying alternate raw materials in new and already marketed formulas. This individual will execute technical aspects of projects, report metrics, and interact with and/or lead cross-functional teams to implement projects. Additionally, the Technical Transfer PM Specialist will work independently to drive technical resolutions in manufacturing and troubleshoot product issues under defined timelines. The Technical Transfer PM Specialist will collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Research and Development (R&D).
- Execute technical aspects of alternate raw material qualification projects, report metrics, and interact with and/or lead cross-functional teams to implement projects.
- Prepare technical protocols, reports, and memos
- Participate in multi-functional teams to investigate problems, implement resolution, and develop optimized processes
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related scientific/engineering discipline is required.
- Understanding of cGMPs and current FDA Compliance requirements is a required.
- Experience in formulation or manufacturing of liquid consumer/pharmaceutical products is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience managing projects is required.
Experience with raw material qualification is highly preferred.
- Problem Solving: Proactively seek solutions. Gather and analyze information systematically;Develop alternative solutions. Think analytically and act decisively. Work independently and with supervision.
- Master Complexity: Competently handle day-to-day work challenges. Thrive in uncertain circumstances. Adapt to changes in the work environment;manage multiple tasks and competing demands. Change approach or method to best fit the situation. Detail oriented and ability to work collaboratively across functional groups and handle multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Write clearly and informatively. Create documents that are complete and accurate.
- Commitment: Strive to attain quality results on time. Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.