Technical Writer II
Discovery Drive, SWDD Swiftwater, PA 18370
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required technical documentation.
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of documentation produced within a modern software development environment.
- Utilizes knowledge of word processing software, strong writing and analytical skills to document software capabilities and functionality.
- Documents programming standards and procedures.
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with cGMP experience.
- To be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all of the necessary information required.
- College graduate preferred. High school diploma a requirement.
EEO REQUIRED STATEMENT:
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.