1800 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103
A Global Media Company is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team in Philadelphia, PA!
Job Title: Test Engineer
machineQ is an IoT platform that uses Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) technology based on the globally-adopted LoRaWAN protocol to build and deploy solutions for businesses and municipal organizations. Were developing innovative solutions that have the potential to help better monitor public infrastructure, enable predictive maintenance on consumer appliances, and increase the safety and security of cities. Interest in machineQ has come from organizations spanning a wide range of industries, like Healthcare, Public Utilities, Automotive, and Consumer Electronics.
machineQ develops technical solutions for unsolved problems at massive scale - think tens of millions of customers around the country and hundreds of millions of devices. You will be embedded in a technical team working alongside a technical mentor to pair your technical skills and hard work to integrate and deploy the next generation of Internet technologies.
We' re looking for talented, motivated engineers to help us develop machineQ into a great product. If you have an interest in building brand new scalable products and services, then this may be the job for you.
Test engineers who join machineQ will work closely with the engineering, operations, and product team to support the end to end testing of machineQs applications, hardware, and solutions. machineQs platform consists of technology that is developed internally as well as by third parties and is designed and developed to support and scale to a global IoT infrastructure. Test efforts for machineQ are currently oriented towards LoRaWAN, however, future work will involve other IoT related technologies.
* Document test plans and procedures for both manual and automated testing.
* Design and develop testing frameworks and utilities to support full end to end automated testing.
* Strong manual and automated testing experience with emphasis on end to end solutions.
* Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver improved functionality and/or simplify system administration.
* Work closely with cross-functional team members to ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
* Experience with Git or other source code repository.
* Experience with CI/CD systems.
* Proficiency in at least one interpreted language (Python, Ruby, etc.).
* Experience and proficiency with Linux.
* Experience with public cloud technologies and automated deployment mechanisms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Azure, Google App Engine, Linode).
* Experience with distributed, large-scale back-end design and implementation.
* Experience with consuming APIs.
* Experience with PostgreSQL.
* Strong organizational and technical skills.
* Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Ability to adapt to changing product requirements and manage deadlines.
* Experience with Kubernetes.
* Experience with common message brokers or data structure store (redis, mqtt, amqp).
* Experience with at least one compiled language (Golang strongly preferred).
* Experience in database design and optimization.
* Experience testing IoT Platform and / or Cloud based solutions.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.