Validation Specialist III
Discovery Drive, SWDD Swiftwater, PA
The Validation Specialist will be responsible for generating development / validation protocols and reports and analyzing data for adherence to established acceptance criteria.
- MS Office 2010, eDoc/GEODE+, Pharmaceutical Validation, Bio Pharma Validation, Validation execution
- Technical writing abilities and excellent time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with cGMP experience.
- To be able to establish working relationships with other support and production areas in order to gather all of the necessary information required.
- Must be proficient in eDoc/GEODE+ with a working knowledge of templates, workflows and approval process
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals
- Self-motivated and willing to be pro-active in resolving issues.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
BS/MS in Engineering, Life Science or Physical Science
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.