1717 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103
A Global Media Company is seeking a Mobile App Developer to join their team in Philadelphia, PA!
- Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
- Developing features for existing products and building new iOS or Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google Play or the App Store
- 5 to 8 years professional experience in creating native mobile applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions using native tools.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with performant data loading as well as video operations and playback.
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.